GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

free Driver Motorsport decals

Car(s)
Subaru
i have a few decals to give away. im only wanting to give them to k04 or bigger guys. my choice, not theirs. i bought these from them and later decided to sell my car. i never got to put them on as it has been raining almost every other day here.

reason for only k04 and up is because when the other car loses in a race, i want them to know wtf just happened... dm happened :cool: hahaha

i honestly forgot i had them until i started loading stuff up in my car (im moving) and saw them. i dont have pictures but i think its like 3 decals of their logo of different sizes and then 2 fender decals. this picture was pulled from their fb page

again, this has nothing to do with dm

Car(s)
Subaru
btw, whomever i pick to send these to, youll have to wait about a month cause i cant get to them right now and im not moving for another 3wks (long story why im packing now)

Car(s)
Subaru
oh dude, thats pretty close. if it works better for you, im driving by there next tue at around 9-10pm. i can meet you somewhere and just give them to you then

tbar3894

VDUBBN
Car(s)
08 TR GTI
i would take one off your hands. im thinking it will come in handy soon as im almost finished with this round of mods and im switching over to DM :happyanim:

Car(s)
Subaru
Where abouts will you be? I live in Fairborn/Dayton Ohio

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I would like one if possible!

i would take one off your hands. im thinking it will come in handy soon as im almost finished with this round of mods and im switching over to DM :happyanim:

i guess ill just take some stuff out of the car to get to them and post a picture tomorrow.

who wants the fender decal and who wants one of the normal decals? ill have pics up tomorrow btw

also, im in cincy but im driving to the dayton airport late next Tuesday

Audiopulse

Gotta Jibboo
Car(s)
GTI
I emailed DM to buy decals multiple times but they never explain how to purchase them. I even gave them my PayPal but they never sent an invoice. They really need to launch their new website already...

Car(s)
Subaru
Yeah. I ordered them awhile ago. The fender decals feel like high quality.

Strieg, you can have the fender ones. The others, I'll need to take pictures of cause there are a few different sizes. I'll try and have some pics up tonight