Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Good vids.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2008vdubgti

Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
Thanks man there other vids of the car on that YouTube

How do you like the Frankenturbski? I want one but just really torn on that or a K04.. I've wasted many hours at work researching but never have asked anyone who has one!

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
How do you like the Frankenturbski? I want one but just really torn on that or a K04.. I've wasted many hours at work researching but never have asked anyone who has one!

Love mine was Debating on this or unitronic k04 and the shop I go to talked me into this and now I wouldn't look back only running a k04 file right now getting ready go eurodyne to make some more power

Only had it for 5k miles just did my first oil change but so far love it

2008vdubgti

Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
Love mine was Debating on this or unitronic k04 and the shop I go to talked me into this and now I wouldn't look back only running a k04 file right now getting ready go eurodyne to make some more power

Only had it for 5k miles just did my first oil change but so far love it

Do you have anything else done to it? The only thing I'm worried about is my 116,xxx mile motor imploding after that extra power running through it. But I've seen people with more miles doing it. I think my k03 turbo is getting tired and is in need of an upgrade. Thanks man!

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Do you have anything else done to it? The only thing I'm worried about is my 116,xxx mile motor imploding after that extra power running through it. But I've seen people with more miles doing it. I think my k03 turbo is getting tired and is in need of an upgrade. Thanks man!

I have yet to see a motor implode, usually things go from the inside out on engines when they explode.

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
My buddy has the same turbo with basicilly the same mods with 165k on his car so aslong you take care of it shouldt be a problem went with this turbo at 90k people say using water meth helps the engine cool better it helps with the power your putting down

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
dyno of the f23?

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Rad. In for dyno results

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mjbmkv098

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti
Shouldt be long till dyno numbers

Thanks everyone who subbed to the channel went from 37 to 60 subs after posting the vids on here ��