GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forum Down

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I'd like a forum, identical to this one but every time you access, its up and running.

Well, I'd also like some added functionality which I've asked for but would just settle for stability at this point.

I agree...lets jsut make MK6 but have it running!:thumbsup:

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion

This is really becoming more of an hassle than anything. I wonder how much revenue they are losing EVERY time they are down and wonder how much more the would lose if we all just said screw it and stopped using them.....

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
^Thanks man:thumbsup:

So apparently not enough to really matter to the admins, gotcha....:rolleyes:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
we've stated many times that many of us would be willing to donate money , even regardless of receiving any benefit back from it, but the owners do not seem interested. So.. that said, its still free and if it goes down, we just have to deal with it and use "yucktex", or actually get some of our work done during the day, lol.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
I have a feeling we will have a nice steady running day today, and tomorrow will shit the bed again.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Sounds about right. Whenever it looks like this place has it's together, BOOM, actually have to be a productive member of society for a day.... :laugh:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Sounds about right. Whenever it looks like this place has it's together, BOOM, actually have to be a productive member of society for a day.... :laugh:

If it starts to trend this way, then I might start setting up my work schedule around it lol

fender177

Ready to race!
what would be refreshing is a forum with less sub sections. like a "MK6 GTI forum" period. No engine section.. suspension... just one section for everything. I like reading about every aspect of GTI's and it would be nice having it all in one simple sub forum. Then you just click on the topics that interest you. Maybe thats a bit extreme, but something close to that would be cool. One sub forum category would be called "modifications". How's that for consolidation. Or... "oem modifications" and "aftermarket modifications" section.

So if I'm following, you want just one area for GTI threads (kind of like the Golf/GTI VI section on vortex) - but with the ability to tag the threads so they are easily searchable/categorizable? I've been thinking about writing a solid piece of software for forums...

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
So if I'm following, you want just one area for GTI threads (kind of like the Golf/GTI VI section on vortex) - but with the ability to tag the threads so they are easily searchable/categorizable? I've been thinking about writing a solid piece of software for forums...

I would hate that. I hate how Vortex only has two sections for mk6.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Joined as well...however I'm already getting a headache at the color scheme.