GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge Motorsport - Mike

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
First time ordering. I purchased a used Forge Spacer from Mike.
Mike did a great job of keeping in touch through the process.
When I got the part I was happily surprised to see free stickers and a Forge keychain!!

Awesome customer service from a stand up guy!

Thanks again Mike!
:burnrubber:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
mike is a good guy.. one time we went to the bar.. mike and i were having a few drinks.. i choked on the burger i was eating.. he gave me CPR for 4 hours.. even when i awoke 3 minutes after the medics came.. Mike insisted to continueing CPR untill he felt i was better... thumbs up mike..!!!!!!!

b00sted

Ready to race!
mike is a good guy.. one time we went to the bar.. mike and i were having a few drinks.. i choked on the burger i was eating.. he gave me CPR for 4 hours.. even when i awoke 3 minutes after the medics came.. Mike insisted to continueing CPR untill he felt i was better... thumbs up mike..!!!!!!!

So true. Read about that in the Onion.

Mike- how is Lewis? Did he ever get the Stoptech BBK / Rim thing fixed with his E46? :wink:

It's Jeremy from Eurocode! How gave you guys been doing? Pm me me later if you wanna chat!

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0

That wasn't because I was worried you weren't ok. :bellyroll:

Mike- how is Luis? Did he ever get the Stoptech BBK / Rim thing fixed with his E46? :wink:

It's Jeremy from Eurocode! How gave you guys been doing? Pm me me later if you wanna chat!

Luis changes his cars more frequently than his underwear, unfortunately! :help:

He traded in the BMW for a 5.7 GTO which he's now throwing all sorts of additional money at only to probably sell it within a month! :bonk:

Mike@Forge

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI Pkg 0
That leaves no time for dreaming of big bewbs. :confused:

It's coming guys, I swear.

We're sorting out the last few minor details and deciding on packaging and pricing.

So far, our "production ready units" are working flawlessly and are definitely showing an improvment over the stock valve in terms of operation and boost retention, so we're over the moon with the results. It is working better than even we expected and has integrated very well onto cars with various levels of modification.

The delay now is just due to making sure our testing is thorough and complete and accounting for every concievable variable before hastily rushing to production. We have 6 units being tested in 3 different countries with extensive data logging taking place of which we will be sure to post when we've compiled all of the relevent data.

We absolutely guarantee this piece will be the solution everyone is looking for. :thumbsup:

That leaves no time for dreaming of big bewbs. :confused:

It's coming guys, I swear.

We're sorting out the last few minor details and deciding on packaging and pricing.

So far, our "production ready units" are working flawlessly and are definitely showing an improvment over the stock valve in terms of operation and boost retention, so we're over the moon with the results. It is working better than even we expected and has integrated very well onto cars with various levels of modification.

The delay now is just due to making sure our testing is thorough and complete and accounting for every concievable variable before hastily rushing to production. We have 6 units being tested in 3 different countries with extensive data logging taking place of which we will be sure to post when we've compiled all of the relevent data.

We absolutely guarantee this piece will be the solution everyone is looking for. :thumbsup:

:drool:

:bowvw:

:needpics:

rickyC

Go Team Venture!
Car(s)
06 GTI Reflex Silver
He's not constipated.

He's driving a DSG equipped car. :bellyroll:

The noise the kids makes at the end of that video is probably the same noise and face I'll make when I have to do the 20K oil change on the DSG.

Can you tell us if it at least looks stock? Obviously it won't if they examine but if a vw tech was under my car just doing an oil change, will this thing stick out like a sore thumb?