GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge DV New In Box

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
I have had it for awhile waiting for my stock DV to blow. Well its been a good 2 months maybe since I have had it and my stock DV is working wonders. With that said I am selling my Forge DV to whoever wants it. Local SoCal pickup would be preferred so I don't lose out on anything more than the shipping cost. I am asking $250, what I paid for it. It is brand new in the box, all pieces there, instructions, box, even the box it was shipped to me in. I would post pictures but I am a computer idiot, and don't know how.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
waiting for the bsh I see....

bb8892

Ready to race!
yes he is!

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Would you be able to ship it to St. Louis MO for 250.00??? if so please let me know, thanx.

GotGTI?

caus GTI is raycekor. :-|
250 shipped?? way to low ball. if i had the money i'd give ya 265 shipped....but i am broke. :frown:

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Would you be able to ship it to St. Louis MO for 250.00??? if so please let me know, thanx.

I am trying to not lose money on this. I am not trying to make money either though, just looking to break even. $250 shipped to you would = me losing money. Sorry.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
how could u make money? NAMS has them in stock

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
that's the thing. I am NOT trying to. I just want to break even. At least try to. If I wanted to make money I would have sold it a month or two ago when EVERYWHERE was backordered. I don't know if my car is a transformer or what but my Stock DV is still good. Now I want to give my Forge DV to someone who needs it. But I don't want to lose money by doing so. That is all that I am saying. I can't buy other stuff if I throw away money selling the stuff I already have.

Rennfahr

Custom parts Builder
Car(s)
2007 BMP GTI
Hey Chongman, I am in Camarillo..where you at?

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
Hey Chongman, I am in Camarillo..where you at?

I am in the process of moving to Somis. I live in Oxnard right now. I will be in camarillo today. Give me a call 207-841-7738. My name is John. I will bring it with me incase you give me a call today...