GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For you out of warranty .:R32s

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Did you want to swap your 6-speed to DSG or did you want to do a AWD swap with the DSG (and the rest of the R driveline behind it)

Rissa422

Ready to race!
thanks chris. idk how else to say trans only for now.

blain, my friend needed a .:R motor and I had been talking about awd swapping if it was somehow affordable. He came across a wrecked r32 underground vw parts had for sale. They had parted it a little but sold the rest to us. It hasn't arrived yet, which is why I don't know exactly what extras are coming. Also any nifty extras are goin on my GTi

The vr6 bell housing is different from a 2.0T and my friend doesn't need it so its gotta go. I'm looking for a 09 TT trans or a s3 trans. 6mt awd gti is the plan.

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
thanks chris. idk how else to say trans only for now.

blain, my friend needed a .:R motor and I had been talking about awd swapping if it was somehow affordable. He came across a wrecked r32 underground vw parts had for sale. They had parted it a little but sold the rest to us. It hasn't arrived yet, which is why I don't know exactly what extras are coming. Also any nifty extras are goin on my GTi

The vr6 bell housing is different from a 2.0T and my friend doesn't need it so its gotta go. I'm looking for a 09 TT trans or a s3 trans. 6mt awd gti is the plan.

That's good information...