GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale: Torqbyte PM3 and VAG Plug-n-Play harness; used 20k miles

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*

I purchased the Torqbyte PM3 in Sept. 2017 so to use after I ran the Driver Motorsport K04+ Tune.
When DM was dialing in my tune it had fuel delivery issues and I added the USP High FLow LPFP(which cost $100 more than the TTRS). It seemed to do the job. After running that tune for 25k miles...I left it and went back to my GIAC K04 H.O. tune which never required a pump upgrade. I then removed the High Flow LPFP (because never liked the fuel gauge inaccuracies) and reinstalled my original oem LPFP, which began dropping off the pressure in 2017...so I installed the PM3.

I recently upgraded to a pump replacement in the oem basket. It sufficiently supplies up to "95 psi/6.6 bar" at just 11 amps...so the PM3 is not needed. I still have it installed right now but the forward 40 amp fuse is removed and I have disconnected the VAG harness so to directly connect the oem controller to the LPFP.

This is my PM3;

I plan on removing it when sold and not before. I also plan to remove it keeping as much of it intact so install will be easier for the new owner. There may be a couple of cut wires to reconnect, but they will be taped together after they are cut. I will also include the forward fuse, the mounting block I made and all the screws used that are the correct length so to mount as I did and they will not penetrate the spare wheel well.

It was $425 new...$240 will cover it and its shipping in the lower U.S.
pm3.png

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Still available to the lower 48 states....first sale didn't work out as shipping to Canada came with much expense and taxes for the buyer.

Last edited:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
*SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD* *SOLD*