GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For Sale 04 BMW 325I with 34923 miles

Car(s)
2008 GTI 6MT
car is for sale, it has 34923 miles on it, still under 4 year 50,ooo mile bumper to bumper warranty!
reason for selling is we are getting a 08 Boxster and no longer need the Bimmer, im gonna let her go for $23000 OBO

It Has Automatic transmission with Tiptronic/ Black Leather Seats/Heated Seats/Sunroof/19" BMW wheels/16"bmw Stock Wheels
the car is very clean, no problems at all, driven very carefully, the car is completely stock, no mods have ever been added, mostly driven by my Mother to work, its mostly highway miles, always been garage kept, i have the original stock 16" wheels as well if anyone is interested i can switch the wheels and give you a discount on the total price, but the car is great with the Sport Package 19" rims, the rims and tires were bought from a BMW dealership for $1800, they come as a sport package! i have photos below of the car, if anyone is interested you can come and check out the car in person, its very clean, the interior is perfect condition, to be honest we have never used the back passenger seats, this has been my mothers car for the past 3 1/2 years and she used it to drive to work, which means no passenger, that explains why she is getting a boxster! the car has never been in any accidents!

anyways email me with offers questions, anything!

i live in North Potomac, MD, 20878, my Cell is 240 994 7986 contact me for questions, if i dont answer leave a message and ill call you back!

thank you

$23000 OBO no low ballers

Last edited: