GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

For PS3 Battlefield or Modern Warfare??

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am on the fence about which one to get. I hear good and bad for both, but I'll leave it up to you guys for final decision.

I figure we have same taste in cars, video games should follow suit!!

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Black Ops. Too much going on in MW3. Battlefield is only fun if you have a group of people you know in a squad.

illDub6

Ready to race!
black ops is wack, it all depends on what u like, if u like fast pace shooting and killstreaks then thats cod, but if u want legit war and army wit tanks and planes go with bf3, all be like me nd buy both

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
So if I go Battlefield are there peeps on here who I could jump in on your squad??

illDub6

Ready to race!
yea ill play both

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Generally 360 handles both games better. I prefer BF3, been hooked for the past couple of months. I have a 360 copy of MW4 that is collecting dust if your need a copy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

If I get both it takes away from mod money! Which btw I'm losing the twitter battle to my friend for a free torque arm insert. Dammit.

Well so far its looking like Battlefield.... Hmm. I need more input!

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
Could always rent it and see for yourself, I think redbox has BF3 for PS3 and MW4 for both systems. No BF3 on 360 though since its multiple disks.

illDub6

Ready to race!
well see cod is cod everyone and there mother plays it but it has the cod bs in it like every other cod, but yet its ill cuz its a different mw and killstreaks and shhit, but if u want legit army and walking to the battle go with bf

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Could always rent it and see for yourself, I think redbox has BF3 for PS3 and MW4 for both systems. No BF3 on 360 though since its multiple disks.

That's actually not a bad idea. I might just do this. Genius! :thumbup:

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
BF 3 for me had all the other cod games but in the end got bored of them. I played bfbc2 pretty much from the day it came out until bf3 was released. In the end renting them is a good idea but if you are used to cod it will take a while to get used to bf3, in the long run the BF series I find just more rewarding.

Goobax

Ready to race!
COD if you want to run and gun and have kill streaks do the work for you, BF3 if you want that sense of immersion on a battlefield. COD is such a 1 note game its ridiculous, spray and pray only. BF3 you can hop in tanks, LAVS, humvees, choppers, planes, or stay on the ground.

Watch that and let me know if you have ever done anything close to that on COD series

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
19 Ram 1500
Cod is getting lame with everyone just running around and spraying. Like some tactics but still love the game and can't shut it off lol. I'd do cod but probably the wrong site to ask. If you have enough money to get a Mk6 you probably have enough money to buy both and decide for yourself. Or rent both and try. Maybe I'm tipsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk