GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flik FTD's and 255/40/17 Nitto NT01's FS

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
NO LONGER FOR SALE

I know this isn't the wheels classifieds section, but I believe the people who browse this section would be the most interested. I hate to have to do this but I don't have much choice. I need to sell my track wheels and tires to free up some cash for bills. The wheels are 5x112 17x8" ET45 Flik FTD's with about 50 days of track use on them. The tires are 255/40/17 Nitto NT01's with 3 days of track use on them.

tires when they were new:

on the car:

updated pictures:

Last edited:

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
Bummer dude, If I had the cash I'd buy em and I already have a set! I'm glad you posted them in here so they go to good use!

wizzo

Ready to race!
How MUCH!? PM me.. i might pay for shipping all the way to the UAE!

freedomweasel

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there any chance you would sell *just* the wheels. I'm just getting into autocross and definitely don't need tires like that. If so, will I rub with stock suspension on the 8"?
If you're driving from NJ to FL I'm sorta maybe on the way?
*edit*
I'm headed to Colorado for a week and a half tomorrow morning, so please get back to me on this. I can arrange to have my fiance send money, or what not if you can sell just the wheels, and need to sell before I'd be back in NC.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
These are Rcomp rubber right?

yes. DOT R's

Is there any chance you would sell *just* the wheels. I'm just getting into autocross and definitely don't need tires like that. If so, will I rub with stock suspension on the 8"?
If you're driving from NJ to FL I'm sorta maybe on the way?
*edit*
I'm headed to Colorado for a week and a half tomorrow morning, so please get back to me on this. I can arrange to have my fiance send money, or what not if you can sell just the wheels, and need to sell before I'd be back in NC.

Sorry, I don't want to deal with selling wheels and tires separately. And no you will not rub with this wheel and tire combo with stock suspension.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Depends on how crazy you are. For street use these can be used, but I would stick with a cheaper and more forgiving ultra high performance summer tire (i.e. Dunlop Dirreza Z1 star spec)

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
oooooh if you would hav esold these 4 months ago I would hav ebought them.
I ended up finding another great deal on a set of Fliks, but my set has 235s, and they arent nearly as sticky.
Bump for a baddass set of wheels with badass meats for a badass mkv driver :thumbsup:

utekineir

Banned
how is the paint currently on the wheels themselves?

looks like they cleaned up nice in some older pics, had wanted fliks forawhile, you're making a 4 hour trip tempting.