GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Flat Rate Secret Santa 2019

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
MrsDutch is having forum troubles as well so I'm posting for her. Unfortunately she was impatient and has already removed a substantial amount of chocolate. She loves the animal sticky notes and laughed when I explained the socket joke ?

I may steal the Dunkin card if she's not careful.
IMG_20191222_202137.jpg

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I can't find one of the things I wanted to mail out... One of the cats is a known kleptomaniac, getting a little worried here.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Chris must be from Texas.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
View attachment 161847
Thanks Chris! Never heard of Big Red before, the DIY wallet is pretty neat too.(money not included, lol). Merry Christmas.

You're welcome. Big Red is very regional, found in Texas and southern Indiana/ northern Kentucky. I have been making the wallets for years now. As you use it, it will stretch itself to accommodate and be less stiff. I made it to match your car but was unaware when I had the interlagos interior printed that you had a MK7, otherwise that would have matched as well. I hope that you have a great Christmas.

Christopher

slow12s

Ready to race!
whoever got me KILLED the secret santa game...I am very happy...CTS turbo inlet pipe, nice air freshener and a few Hawaii local treats...I wish I knew who to thank, but there was no name on the package...whoever it was, thank you so much, I can't wait to put the inlet pipe on my car and between my wife and I, you nailed our tastes in treats :)

IMG_20191224_120137.jpg

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I give up, I can't find the last thing I wanted to include so mine is going out tomorrow. If it ever pops up again someone's getting another belated Christmas present.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
^ same here. My 3d print job didn't finish on time, so I'll be sending round 2 out.

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
Received my Secret Santa from "Daconchslop". An item I have looked at buying many times to try, but never pushed the button. Placed it in my wheel bucket to test on the next wash. Thank you very much. Will come in handy on wheel barrel of the GTI and truck.

Contacted the Member I have and let him know I will be late. Likely last person to ship. Being out of town and upcoming surgery will keep me from driving for a while.
But it will be worth the wait. One item still coming.

Attachments

• 59B4146B-1D99-4194-810D-60E0BE8985F9.jpeg
    59B4146B-1D99-4194-810D-60E0BE8985F9.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 247

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Received my Secret Santa from "Daconchslop". An item I have looked at buying many times to try, but never pushed the button. Placed it in my wheel bucket to test on the next wash. Thank you very much. Will come in handy on wheel barrel of the GTI and truck.

Nice I have a couple of these and they work good!! I would rec making sure you have an almost full wash bucket when you start to do the wheels. Or else you'll be trying to tip it over to get soap or rinse it

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Received mine today.
IMG_6507.JPG

Multi bit screwdriver set, clutch stop, air freshener, 10mm socket and some gum. Don't understand the 10mm socket thing?
Thanks BK from PA.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Happy to hear you wanted to try one, the forum was down while I was trying to do recon on what you could need, lol.
Tip - stand slightly off center from the wheel when you pull the brush towards you as the bristles may sling suds back at you at times. Also, if the rubber tip ever disappears it’s the same that is used on the ends of wire rack closet shelves like Closetmaid. Sold at HD or Lowe’s etc.
Happy Holidays and wish you a rapid recovery from the surgery.