GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First thread - First for everything - Also wanted 3" double wall stainless tips

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
Had to get the first post in here!!!!

Anyone know where I can get some 3" double wall stainless steel slanted exhaust tips?? I've found 3.5" and 4" but not 3". I'll post a photo later of the type I'm after.

Last edited:

isaw

Banned
1st off topic post in a new topic!

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
have u tried Autobarn and/or the other ricer stores??

(first topic related reply HAHAHA)

isaw

Banned
Didn't you just get 2 x new tips mav?

Maverick

Go Kart Champion
have u tried Autobarn and/or the other ricer stores??

(first topic related reply HAHAHA)

Thanks for the first on topic serious response! (first thanks in new sub forum)

They generally only have chrome plated rubbish and weird stuff with LED's that glow and flash or stainless but with the end blued/blackended to look like the exhaust is hot. Nothing that looks decent, even their chrome tips are around $100 for anything that looks reasonable.

The one above was found on ebay but they only have 3.5" upwards. 3.5" is ok if I weld them together rather than leave a small space. They're USD$30 each + shipping from the states and T-304 stainless and polished (a lot of stainless tips have a chrome plate on them for extra shine but I want polished stainless).ic

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
Thanks for the first on topic serious response! (first thanks in new sub forum)

They generally only have chrome plated rubbish and weird stuff with LED's that glow and flash or stainless but with the end blued/blackended to look like the exhaust is hot. Nothing that looks decent, even their chrome tips are around $100 for anything that looks reasonable.

The one above was found on ebay but they only have 3.5" upwards. 3.5" is ok if I weld them together rather than leave a small space. They're USD$30 each + shipping from the states and T-304 stainless and polished (a lot of stainless tips have a chrome plate on them for extra shine but I want polished stainless).ic
what about Magnaflow tips??

i was thinking about getting Magnaflow tips and getting them welded onto my muffler.