GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

First round of planed mods, Thoughts?

hughsey82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI 4dr
So my car will be at the dealership in a few weeks. First round of upgrades will be cosmetic. This is what i have planed for the first week.

In Pro smoked mirror markers, Open fog grills, ESE colormatched side markers, "blue" split mirrors from ecstuning, US spec tinted tails.

Anyone with experience on these products, Thoughts? Regrets? Complaints?
Yes ive searched, but found very little on these small mods. I know the open grills and tails are oem.

Thanks! :iono:

hughsey82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI 4dr
ok. ? split mirrors- no blind spots, open grills- more cooling, the rest is for looks. Anyone else have any input on the non oem parts?

graves0927

LegendKiller
Car(s)
2007 GTI MkV
i have matching sidemarkers/smoked mirror signals/and open fogs. they all make the car look alot better. id say go performance first then go with looks. but if thats what you wana do then do it, its ur ride.

hughsey82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI 4dr
Thanks Graves0927. I guess the parts fit/look right or more members would chime in. The second round of mods will be a cup kit and RSB... other things will be done after the engine gets broke in.

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
You're having the dealer install these parts? Thats going to be a huge waste of money.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
So my car will be at the dealership in a few weeks. First round of upgrades will be cosmetic. This is what i have planed for the first week.

In Pro smoked mirror markers, Open fog grills, ESE colormatched side markers, "blue" split mirrors from ecstuning, US spec tinted tails.

Anyone with experience on these products, Thoughts? Regrets? Complaints?
Yes ive searched, but found very little on these small mods. I know the open grills and tails are oem.

Thanks! :iono:

what is that?

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
They are called aspherical mirrors and they are great. THe first mods I put on my were open foglight covers, and a set of the blue aspherical mirrors.

I love the mirrors and they eliminate the blind spot on the drivers side. I highly reccomend them

hughsey82

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2009 GTI 4dr
The mods will be installed by me.

I own a 07 rabbit and i cant seem to get rid of the blind spot.

The car will be chipped, after the engine is warn in.

Thanks for the input everyone.

BTW thats not a countdown for the car if anyone is wondering.
<<<

Strmtrpr

Censored
Sounds good man :thumbsup:

My first mod was tint :biggrin: followed by lowering springs so I didn't have to climb a mountain when I wanted to get into the GTI