GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally...

Donald32

Backseat Driver
Photos are quite dull as it was overcast. Doesn't do justice to VW metallic shine.

Also included, a shot of the reflective B-pillar covers. Are these standard on GTIs? I quite like them.

Window tint to come.

Cheers Donald :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_4950resized.jpg
    DSC_4950resized.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 820
  • DSC_4953resized.jpg
    DSC_4953resized.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 700
  • DSC_4962resized.jpg
    DSC_4962resized.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 660
  • DSC_4966resized.jpg
    DSC_4966resized.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 1,573
  • DSC_4971resized.jpg
    DSC_4971resized.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 631
Last edited:

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
wow man love the wheels and congrats on the beautiful .::R sooo hott...where were the photos taken??

revdes

Photos are perfect on a 24" screen :biggrin:

Looks great. Any reason you went with the Karthoum's other than they're easier to clean? They look great, but not as classy as the Zolder's or whatever they're called.

Insanely jealous, now we just need a recording of you revving the crap out of it!

Donald32

Backseat Driver
Thanks guys, I'm really enjoying the car :thumbup:

wow man love the wheels and congrats on the beautiful .::R sooo hott...where were the photos taken??

Rolfe Park at Hornsby Heights last weekend when I was there to play baseball. Team mates thought I was a bit of a w*nk*r to take photos of me own car :biggrin:

Photos are perfect on a 24" screen :biggrin:

Looks great. Any reason you went with the Karthoum's other than they're easier to clean? They look great, but not as classy as the Zolder's or whatever they're called.

Insanely jealous, now we just need a recording of you revving the crap out of it!

The Zolders didn't do me when I first saw them... too busy and IMO don't suit the clean lines of the MkVs. Also, I wanted something more sporty and 'solid' and the Karthoums tho' looking common, achieve that IMO. It would be horrendous trying to clean the 20-spoke rims with my fat fingers :biggrin:, especially with the amount of brake dust I'm now experiencing. Added bonus is that the Karthoums now expose the blue calipers more and I notice people in other vehicles staring at the blue calipers at the traffic lights, not the driver :iono: :biggrin:

nice donald, where were the shots taken? did you order the rims from factory? and who did you get the smaller aerial from?

Michael, the rims (as you know VW OEM) came with the car from the factory. As a result, there was no extra charge.

The antenna is the VW Sharan replica a few of us have in here...

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9072

Cheers Donald

Hong Chau

Banned
WOW, your needles are blue. I like!!!
i think they're red or orange in the GTI.

awesome car btw!!

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
BITTE GURT ANLEGEN i think a German person on this forum could help you with that

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hahahah it must be German....they forgot to teach it English,.....maybe its a factory freak lol