GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally Got My GTI!!!

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
haha i may want to raise it VERY VERY little depending on the bumps in the area. ill have to test it out a little more... we shall see.

Do you know what kind of FKs are on it? My car is a tiny bit higher than yours and I'm about to adjust it after I get my wheels to be around a 1/4" lower all around. Speed bumps are not a problem as of now.

ChefMKV

Will Cook For Parts
Car(s)
GTI
I dont know what kind of FK's are on it actually, ill ask the previous owner but, I really dont think ill adjust it, it drives fine, doesn't hit anything... why fix whats not broken.

lhturbo

Mod Addict
Car(s)
MKV GTI with DSG
Those rims are awesome...now get the windows tinted and go APR Stage 2+!!!!

ChefMKV

Will Cook For Parts
Car(s)
GTI
Those rims are awesome...now get the windows tinted and go APR Stage 2+!!!!

no window tint.... gonna take away from the clean white theme. im not goen for a black and white theme. only exterior mod im doing is plasti dip white grill stripe.

and i think im goen revo.... i dont like the apr dealer around here...

found

DriverFound
It sounds like you like it cosmetically except for the front stripe. It'll never look like it came from the factory like it is now. Maybe if you raise it back to 4x4 status and ditch the reps it will appear like its stock or came that way.

I like it as it is, still would ditch the GTi emblem on the front though.

ChefMKV

Will Cook For Parts
Car(s)
GTI
i dont want it to look stock... but just clean... not too much junk. i may take the gti off the front also.

MiK MKV

got turbo inside
looks fresh man. very clean!