GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Filipino Fiesta "All makes, all models, all good"

SyntheticDream

Hello! first time poster, so beware….

I know this coincides with Wuste, but I thought if any of you will not be attending that show, this one would be a great alternative. (I'll be at both shows) :p If you have questions about anything feel free to message me, or the event hosts, Team LoveHate at ffscarshow@gmail.com.

Event details:

June 2nd, 2013 10am-5pm
Jose Rizal Community Center
7320 Florin Mall Drive,
Sacramento, CA. 95823

Here is the Facebook event page

Here is the registration website

We are looking for cars all over California to ensure that the best of the best will be on display. Cars from Northern California to Southern California will be represented.

Come out and represent your city

• Tons of food booths, career fair, games, health fair, children's activities, financial consultants and more.

•Due to the exclusivity of this event, spots are limited. Please don't wait to register, based on our early response its going to fill up fast

• Trophies AND Prizes for many classes to be announced

• 100% of proceeds from registration go back to the community​

The Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento (FFS) is A 501C3 non-profit organization managed by representatives from six (6) Filipino

American community organizations namely:

Filipino Community of Sacramento & Vicinity
Filipino American Veterans Association
Filipino American Womens Club
Sinag-tala, SFPTAA
The Ilocanos of America
UP Alumni Association​

Together these organizations work in cooperation, friendship and mutual support to showcase the Filipino American history and culture through educational and cultural activities.

FFSs major event is the annual Filipino Fiesta that is held during the 1st Sunday of June to celebrate the Philippine Independence Day.

The Filipino Fiesta of Sacramento:

Seeks to bring the different generations together to teach, learn and share Filipino American history and culture.

Will work on joint educational and cultural activities with organizations in the broader Sacramento community.

Help promote better relations among the youth and community as a whole by sponsoring events and activities regarding advancement of performing arts, sports, public health and safety.​

*And yes I posted this on Vortex too*