GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

few pics of a cripple and his mkv

jrbrownie00

Go Kart Champion
Looks really good, Whats the specs of the front wheel / tire? It seems like you should be able to get that lower. Try out some wheel gel too, I use Chemical Guys tire dressing and it's awesome.

GTIanz

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Black and Gold are sex. Nice ride man!
I think your other ride needs some matching gold spokes :thumbsup:

I think that is a brilliant idea! I have never seen a pimped out wheelchair (outside of the sport/race types).

Imagine a custom molded fiberglass shell that's been smoothed with a custom paint job, 60 spoke wheels, leather seat. And maybe instead of all the chromed aluminum tubing it could be blacked out or color matched with the rest of the paint job.....or even powdercoated.

bmpgti07

Go Kart Champion
Looks great, lips need some loving but else than that I really dig it. In for vid and color matched chair :thumbsup:.

2006UG

<ding dong>
potentially dumb question, is it possible to transfer your driving rig into another car?
and your stance looks good. Are your rear fenders modified?

joeymearig

Passed Driver's Ed
potentially dumb question, is it possible to transfer your driving rig into another car?
and your stance looks good. Are your rear fenders modified?

I use a similar set-up to drive my car. Some sets are portable and screw on and off quickly, but the better ones (and more safe) are installed more securely and permanently.

OP, you should definitely get some gold spokes to match your wheels. My spokes are white to match my CW GTI.

Diolate

Ready to race!
fresh.

Flow4986

BLACK MAGIA
Car(s)
2007 GTI MKV
needs moar low.... Your chair that is.... :biggrin:

and you ain't no cripple, the only cripples are honda drivers out there.