GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

few more Pictures + UK Speed camera!!

T23 TSG

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Just a few more pictures of my new GTI!!!

Plus also would like your comments on speed cameras, the one in the pictures lasted around 5 hours!! :eyebulge:

Attachments

• UKSPEED.JPG
    UKSPEED.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 623
  • FastHates.JPG
    FastHates.JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 626
  • Rear fog.JPG
    Rear fog.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 619
  • ReversingLight.JPG
    ReversingLight.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 631
  • car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:

T23 TSG

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Lasted about 5 hours, someone put a tyre round it and set it on fire!!! £25,000 damage on just one camera :w00t:
One good thing MPs won't be lining their pockets now!! That camera was put there just to collect more money from the motorist.

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
man.. theres one near mine thats been there for around 5 years!! wish we had more chavs to knock it down or something..

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
yea fuck speed cameras and also intersection cameras

Speed cameras suck. But intersection cameras?? As in cameras that catch dickheads that run red lights etc?? I'm all for them. :thumbsup:

Wankers that run red lights deserved to be fined.

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
some are rediculous like if your in traffic and shit it still takes a picture while your chillin in traffic

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
Yeah... when there is a huge buildup and the light turns green, the cam takes pics of all those just sitting there in the intersection. Kinda lame.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Lasted about 5 hours, someone put a tyre round it and set it on fire!!! £25,000 damage on just one camera :w00t:
One good thing MPs won't be lining their pockets now!! That camera was put there just to collect more money from the motorist.

Correct me if I am wrong, but are the motorway cameras called Gatsos? I remember seeing them on the M45 while I was in the UK 2 summers ago. I never saw one that was burnt, but I did see one that had a large trash bag drapped over its top

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
There's three main types of camera they use here, rearward-facing Gatsos, forward-facing Truvelos, and average-speed-monitoring-bastard-SPECS.
Glad to see one of them dead. Good riddance...

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
Yeah... when there is a huge buildup and the light turns green, the cam takes pics of all those just sitting there in the intersection. Kinda lame.
I hate when people line up across an intersection and block others from passing through when it's their turn, all because some dickhead's stuck in the middle of the road! :mad:
Snap 'em and book 'em, I say. :thumbsup:

And nice GTI, T23 TSG. :thumbup: