Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I'd take Ferrari.
Race bred :thumbsup:

murcielagoGTR

Ready to race!
Car(s)
91 GTI
which tribe are you from then? lambo for me.

:confused: ... hmm... This is on the same line of questioning as "which of your children do you love most" Each car (like child) has their own strengths and weakness's. I love both Ferrari & Lamborghini :wub: BTW: the comment was made that Ferrari sounds better. Ferrari are known for a phenominal sound, but I challenge anyone to listen to the mechanical symphony of a Lamborghini at full song, and not be enamored by it :respekt:

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
most people would choose an F430 over a gallardo. gallardo does get criticised for being a boring lambo and a glorified audi tt.

but the gallardo does it for me. it looks amazing (outside & inside), love the engine noise. ferrari engine has got a serious racing noise to it. whereas lambo noise is designed to just snarl past people on roads, making them aware that theres a lambo present. and of course its built by the germans.

mach5

you are next
My very first all time favorite car was the countach. Then when I got a little older and the F40 came out I fell in love with that car.

I love both brands. I love the history, story, and legacy of ferrari...as well as their cars. I also have a very large soft spot for lambo. If I had to pick between the two....I don't know what I would do. I couldn't.