GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feller: FS 2007 CW Package 2 ANd Revo STG 2.

.:Dubs

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
süßigkeiten 08 GTI
hey man..please check your vortex pm's.....im very interested in your car......

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
süßigkeiten 08 GTI
i think we might have a deal buddy...just check your vortex im agin...need your contact number....

Dinan E53

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
To bad your selling her for an Evo, i just traded my Evo for the R32 and is much happier with the trade. I was putting down 343whp on the evo and tracked it like crazy but after the 4 years ive had it, it was time for the smog and it wouldnt pass so i tossed it aside for the 08 R32...

Anyway good luck on your sale

anm vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
11 G37X Coupe
To bad your selling her for an Evo, i just traded my Evo for the R32 and is much happier with the trade. I was putting down 343whp on the evo and tracked it like crazy but after the 4 years ive had it, it was time for the smog and it wouldnt pass so i tossed it aside for the 08 R32...

Anyway good luck on your sale

Thanx man I had a 373 whp EVO and it passed here in MA. I sold it to get
married:wub: Now it's time to get one back.. Hows the R32? I would have traded you my GTI. LOL..

Dinan E53

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08 R32
Thanx man I had a 373 whp EVO and it passed here in MA. I sold it to get
married:wub: Now it's time to get one back.. Hows the R32? I would have traded you my GTI. LOL..

I would trade the GTI for the R32 instead of the Evo, for the price your going to pay for a used Evo i would spend it on a new R32, specially what you get in the car... cuz one issue that i had was you pay for the name and the motor on an Evo.. the interior was wack and the seat was like sitting on milk crates, no support at all... i love the R32 cuz its N/A power not boosted power. so if you think about it if car can push that hard just being N/A then if you boost it then it will be much faster..

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
süßigkeiten 08 GTI
still for sale?got my visa!!!!

anm vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
11 G37X Coupe
Still up for sale guys price has dropped IM for price need to get rid of it..