GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

feeler * TSI/FSI apr ko4 complete kit for sale w/extras gift

smokey24

Ready to race!
Like title states. I have tsi and fsi kit. Was on fsi amd sold car amd bought a 2010 gti and bought the pieces to fit tsi.

I have a complete Apr kit for sale. Will have to source own tune since it doesn't transfer with the parts. I want 1800$ for it. Rubber piece off of Turbo ko4 Turbo/manifold and Apr s3 injectors. I will also throw in a Turbo discharge pipe with it if u meet my asking price. Cost me 350$
Turbo has 2800miles on it and by the time the shop got it running right I took it off the car and sold the car. Ran great but If I can get rid of this will be buying a ctsturbo gt3071. 2010 gti we just bought Is in desperate need of some big power.

I also have the pieces to make this Turbo kit fit a tsi engine.

I TRIED TO ATTACH PHOTOS BUT SAID I DIDNT HAVE SECURIRT TOKEN OR SOMETHING. MISSING I don't know.

I also have a good conditions VWRacing intake for sale 400$ intake was on car for 6500miles

smokey24

Ready to race!
Yes willing to ship.

What's your email address? Pm it to me or post it out here and I can send pictures.

Its in great shape. Really wasn't even used. Was on my fiances car and she drives like miss daisey. But I think I just want a little bit more.

Shipping would be at your expense. I believe when I shipped a Turbo out it was 38$ to Florida or something. I sold my stock Turbo and manifold from the passat and that's how much it cost so be the same roughly

smokey24

Ready to race!
K no worries. Yah it is expensive. But end of the day u get what u pay ffor. I'm a huge fan of there quality. Not there prices nor customer service so much but great quality. I paid 3100$ and put under 3k of 95% babying it. So its 1300$ off of when I purchased it 3months ago and has a 350$ additional neuspeed Turbo discharge pipe coming with it. Since I can't use it on my 2010 gti. (Turbo outlet pipe that is)

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
K no worries. Yah it is expensive. But end of the day u get what u pay ffor. I'm a huge fan of there quality. Not there prices nor customer service so much but great quality. I paid 3100$ and put under 3k of 95% babying it. So its 1300$ off of when I purchased it 3months ago and has a 350$ additional neuspeed Turbo discharge pipe coming with it. Since I can't use it on my 2010 gti. (Turbo outlet pipe that is)

Wow. Crazy deal.. If I had the money to spend I'd be on this like shit on velcro

smokey24

Ready to race!
Thanks. Yah u got to pay to play and let me tell u it gets exoensive. Real expensive. This Turbo would probably be enough power for me on the gti. Should be 1.5seconds fast on thegri then when on our 08 passat. But I think I want a bit bigger just in case. LOL. A lot of people run 12.2-12.5 1/4 mmile times on there Gtis. Some 12.0 flat.

smokey24

Ready to race!
It looks like price has dropped a bit from when I bought it. And it's on sale now. U can buy that one but u still need to shell out 550$ for injectors and injector kits. There's a star saying injectors are required under it I do believe. Doesn't come with a 350$ neuspeed discharge pipe either. Still a fair price.

smokey24

Ready to race!
My bad 510$ additional without software since the new sale price thats ggoing on for another month. I have my receipts if you'd like to see them. 3199.00$ I believe is what I paid. They have dropped the price down 300$ from the looks of new webpage/sale prices. They have it marked at almost 2700$
Either way this Turbo is getting sold or getting put on my new gti so it doesn't matter to me. I'm sure it will be plenty of power on the gti. Maybe put rods in later and get a extreme file or highoutput file and do the trick. I was just want to put a few stages bigger Turbo on.
if your interested cool if your not cool
Either way thanks for your time