So I'm thinking...
$200 bsh tru seal intake has brand new air filter, still red/pink
$150 atp downpipe front half
$350 s3 injectors 15k miles ish
$200 Unitronic Dv relocation with rev D DV
$600 Fsi dsg ecu with ko4 Unitronic file
$175 Spullen turbo muffler delete and discharge pipe
Oem ko4 $1000 15k miles ish
Not sure if fsi ko4 fits tsi or what needs to be done to retrofit. I know it fits fsi for sure. The tail end of downpipe can be bought from atp directly and it's about $100 last time I checked. This is a little more than a Feeler. Thanks for looking. ??

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
No one?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

larcic

Ready to race!
problem is normally people have most of those parts already and are just looking for a few to complete their build. It can be hard to sell a whole bunch of parts to one person...I've seen people try but never succeed

cencalmk7

Ready to race!
I mean, I would definitely be interested in the Ko4, DV relocation, and injectors. I am already full bolt on so no need for anything else. Selling kits as a whole is difficult as I've experienced in the past. A lot of people will be interested in an intake and downpipe separately. I'm somewhat local so if you change your mind, you have interest in most of the 'more expensive items' in your post. GL man.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
problem is normally people have most of those parts already and are just looking for a few to complete their build. It can be hard to sell a whole bunch of parts to one person...I've seen people try but never succeed
yeah true. hmmm... now to put prices on everything.

I mean, I would definitely be interested in the Ko4, DV relocation, and injectors. I am already full bolt on so no need for anything else. Selling kits as a whole is difficult as I've experienced in the past. A lot of people will be interested in an intake and downpipe separately. I'm somewhat local so if you change your mind, you have interest in most of the 'more expensive items' in your post. GL man.
what would be a reasonable price for the things you need , trying to gauge things out.

Last edited:

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Bump for posted prices

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
B