GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Feeler: MKV R32 front brake setup.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Possibly selling my R32 front brake setup. Calipers are in great shape, I just rebuilt and painted them last year, rotors are in good shape (just blanks) with 3 track days and 100 street miles on them, 2 sets of pads with more than 80% life left (Hawk DTC-60 and Hawk HP+), also including braided steel lines. I also have a set of ECS 2 piece rotors but one of them is cracked, I can include them if the buyer wants them for no additional charge (accept shipping cost).

I'll get some more pictures up when I get a chance or PM your phone number and I can get them to you quicker.

Looking for $650 + shipping to lower 48.

No longer a feeler, up for sale. Still on the car until someone buys them but just sitting in the garage since it's down for the winter. Will need a day or two to pull, pack and ship.

Last edited:

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Ring is cracked all the way through on one side, hat is still perfect. The ring cracked right across all the cross drilled holes. The other ring/hat is perfect.