GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FEELER: MKV R32 60k Miles need to sell

Flipman416

Ready to race!
Hello fellow dubbers. Its been awhile since I actually posted on here. But Due to events in my life...I have to get rid of this car....my other option is voluntary repossession. I am losing my job in 30 days and I cannot afford this car. I do owe still about 20k on this car...yeah stupid financial decisions...all me. Do you think asking for 20k out the door for this R32 in great condition with low miles something that you guys would pay. Not looking to make anything just want to hopefully get out of this car loan. Thanks for any comments. I will post the actual car and sale if I see enough positive for anyone that might be interested. Thanks again.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's not out of the question. Pics, mods and how many miles??

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
I feel 20k is pushing it but it may be doable...

I'm not 100% sure how repossessions work but don't they sell the car and what ever is left over on the loan, you're responsible for? So if you owe 20k and the car sells at auction for 15, you still owe the bank $5k?

Shoot, I'd sell the car for less and still make payments on a car I don't have before I had it repo'ed.

3In2Out

Ready to race!
Do not do a voluntary repossession, they are just as bad as a normal one. Swing by CarMax and see what they would offer you.

You should be able to find another job if you got a 30 day notice. Also, you can contact whoever holds your loan and explain the situation and see if they have any way they can work with you....at least until you can get the car sold or whatever.

Flipman416

Ready to race!
For sure..Im definitely trying to avoid it...VW credit despite my years of owning cars and paying off past loans with them arent willing to work with me. So my only 2 options is selling it..or surrendering the car. Yeah hopefully I do find a new job asap. Thats the plan. Trust me..thats the last thing I want to do...Im getting to the point to maybe just file for bankruptcy.

golfballer78

Ready to race!
Car(s)
08' R32 dsg
you could have someone just take over the payments, what are the payments anyway? i got my used GLI for 8g's - 221 a month with 1500down. i only owe 4k now, but wish i could have afforded an R32 new or used. lover the VR6, wish you could keep it bro.