GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

FEELER: Eurosport Catback Exhaust $300 + Shipping

MKVail

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm thinking about parting out the car, if you are interested, I will pull this off ASAP. $300 + shipping. It has been on the car for about 5K miles. The car is not driven in the winter. It comes in 3 pieces. 2.5" mandrel bent stainless tubing. IM me if you're serious.

Last edited:

MKVail

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't think that it will fit the 2.5. It bolts directly to the turbo downpipe.

Last edited:

2k8MkV

She purrs like a kitten..
Ride
08 CW MkV
I'm thinking about parting out the car, if you are interested, I will pull this off ASAP. $300 + shipping. It has been on the car for about 5K miles. The car is not driven in the winter. It comes in 3 pieces. 2.5" mandrel bent tubing. IM me if you're serious.
Pics? or a link to a pic?

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Ride
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
I'm thinking about parting out the car, if you are interested, I will pull this off ASAP. $300 + shipping. It has been on the car for about 5K miles. The car is not driven in the winter. It comes in 3 pieces. 2.5" mandrel bent stainless tubing. IM me if you're serious.
How loud is it? Did you notice any drone at certain RPMs?