GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: 07 Candy White GTI, DSG, Assume Lease or Buy, SoCal!!!

BimmerAddict

Boosted Up...
FS: 07 Candy White GTI, DSG, Assume Lease or Buy, SoCal!!!

Hey guys, I'm thinking of moving on to something bigger so I was wondering if there was any interest in my nearly new 2007 Candy White GTI. The car has package 1, 18" Huffs, DSG, Sat. Radio, Aux input, red lined GTI mats, etc... It only has about 5k miles and is in excellent condition inside and out.

I've added the following mods: 20% Llumar tint all around (comes with lifetime warranty), Parts4Euro Clear Sidemarkers, Forge Motorsport DV Valve, H&R Super Sport Springs with Koni Yellow Sport Shocks (perfect suspension set up for this car).

I'm willing to allow someone to take over my payments on the car at 337 a month plus tax (with Cali tax it comes out to 365 a month). There are 31 months remaining on the lease with a total mileage allowance of 30k miles. You can also buy the car at my lease payoff amount (should be around mid 22k depending on how many more payments I make). All the mods are included in the lease transfer or sale!!!! :thumbup:

The car is in perfect condition! Here are some pics:

Last edited:

BimmerAddict

Boosted Up...
Bump... Car is officially for sale now at the lease buyout of $22.5k. MSRP was 26k, invested about 2k into the car and only had it for a few months. Email me at HenryHHR@ aol.com if you're interested, thanks!