GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler: 06 GTI 6-spd, custom paint, etc.

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
BACK UP AND OFFICIALLY FOR SALE AS OF 11/23

This is titled as a feeler, but if someone waned to buy the GTI today they could. We're not flat broke but when the car costs as much as the baby a month... well let's just say it's money in the bank we could really use right now. I have my eye on a super-cheap car to beat up on for a while. At any rate, we're not super motivated to sell (love this car...), but kids and the business take priority.

This car is one-owner and has only been tracked once (about 10 laps around Hallett, never drag raced). I have maintained the car according to the factory reccomendations and use only Mobil 1 Synthetic every 5k.

2006 GTI 2.0T

-6 speed manual (no DSG)
-Pkg 0 (no sunroof, Interlagos Plaid cloth interior)
-NOW HAS 18x8.5 Sterns with factory Continentals
-30k miles

Upgrades:

-NOW UNITRONIC STAGE 1
-Custom painted hood and roof
-Painted rear valence
-Painted stereo surround to match exterior
-Painted rear tails - Euro R32 replicas
-Tinted bumper markers
-Neuspeed intake
-Custom Magnaflow 2.5" catback exhaust
-10mm rear spacers
-H&R Race Springs
-AC boost gauge inside painted column pod
-Remote window controls
-Monster Mats and Gorilla Gear cargo mat w/ lock-blocks
-CLEARBRA paint protection film on hood and fenders

The car dyno'd at 197/214 - unchipped.

$19000. Please call 405-474-7551 if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Car(s)
'06 GTI
Yeah...maybe he never used the other gear. Or it's broken. But to own the original Shifty car...damn. Your paintjobs are sick. Wish I live closer. :(

Shifty

Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
LOL I haven't driven it for so long! I've been driving my A4 which is 5 speed, and I posted the wrong number. :bellyroll:

It's a six, duh. :redface:

Shifty

Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
Well guys I checked into loans today and it looks like I might as well keep the GTI after all. I'm only saving about $100 a month going down to a $5000 car. Not to mention any car on the market today is a downgrade from this one. ;)

If someone wants her, I'd probably sell for $19k firm... otherwise I can't see parting with this car at this time. Thanks guys!

Shifty

Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
Meh, screw it... we decided to keep the GTI 24 hours after posting this. Ya know, even if we went to a $5000 car the payment would only drop $100/mo. I can't justify losing this car over $100 a month.

-wiretap-

hax0r

Shifty

Car(s)
2002 TDI New Beetle
Okay guys, sorry to toy with emotions. Looks like she's officially up for sale - but only on Golfmk5.com. I have not posted this anywhere else... does that tell you how much I want to keep her? =)

Car(s)
'06 GTI
Nooo :( Don't sell...what happened to the can't lose it over $100/mo? BTW, most of us refer to it as golfmkv.com ;)