GOLFMKV

fast and furious deleted MKV .:R32 scene *video*

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
repost?
click here :)

oh and just FYI im not a fan of this movie at all,just thought i'd share this clip coz it has MKV content

Last edited:

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler JK
Was the whole movie that horrible? :barf:

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI

A18_RYU

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
MKV Sport TDi
lol, what a joke, they should have put that in the film, altho, VW prob didnt want it to be in it, fair enough, i wouldnt want chavs getting ideas on what to do to their VW when they get it!

boxster

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
Good find & thnx 4 sharing.:thumbsup:

Get-a Trek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
1997 Jetta Trek
VW thought they had a done deal. Then the producer, or whoever, decided to make the GTI the female star's car. Was going to paint it pink. But VW wasn't looking for the female market. They had their sites on the male population. Since they project more males will be buying the GTI. So they pulled the plug.

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
They are right, bow wow can't drift.. he took like one corner and hit a wall. At low speed and on a slick surface.. I'm not impressed..haha

vantage

Ready to race!
I can't even describe how bad the second fast and furious movie is. It was on TV once and I watched it for about 10min and it hurt my brain, in fact it's angering me right now just thinking about it. No, I did not and will not watch the third one, it must be even worse than the second, which is unfathomable in fact.