GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fast and Furious and Taphouse GTG - 4/5/09

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Where: Taphouse at Bellevue Galleria then Lincoln Square for Fast & the Furious

When: 6pm

Why: Because it's going to be terrible and amazing at the same time.

Sorry for getting this up so late guys, let me know if you are going to attend so I know who to expect.

The showing for the movie is at 7:40pm.

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
Saw it last night and it was ehh. It was fun watching everyone do burnouts at the car show before the movie though.

Dark Anghell

Go Kart Champion
Depending on how much money I spend tonight and how much homework I get done tomorrow, I'm down. Also Crosby and other east side people...going to be at the Parlor tonight, so come out.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
This will most likely be 21+ at least for dinner, I forgot to mention that, sorry. This is for a friends birthday too, so I'm fairly sure we will we sitting in the bar. You kids are welcome to join after for the movie though.

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
Where: Taphouse at Bellevue Galleria then Lincoln Square for Fast & the Furious

When: 6pm

Why: Because it's going to be terrible and amazing at the same time.

Sorry for getting this up so late guys, let me know if you are going to attend so I know who to expect.

The showing for the movie is at 7:40pm.

HAHA! I just noticed this. Hilarious. Vin Diesel has hair.

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Chad was the only other GolfMK5 guy there. Still good times though, the movie tried to be too serious though which was its biggest downfall IMO. Not nearly enough cheesy, ridiculous 1 liners.

SanJoJoe

Ready to race!
Really? From what Caleb was saying it sounded like there were a ton. I have yet to see it. Maybe I will wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray. At least I won't have to deal with burn outs and crazy drivers after the movie:iono:

Chad was the only other GolfMK5 guy there. Still good times though, the movie tried to be too serious though which was its biggest downfall IMO. Not nearly enough cheesy, ridiculous 1 liners.

PyroBob

I'm in.
Car(s)
.:R 32
Really? From what Caleb was saying it sounded like there were a ton. I have yet to see it. Maybe I will wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray. At least I won't have to deal with burn outs and crazy drivers after the movie

Wait, I haven't seen the movie...I was speculating with absolute certainty that it would be that stupid.