GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fair Price?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
what do you guy's think is a fair price for these wheels and tires... there brand new.

Wheels: Stock GTI MkV 17's
Tires: Continental Conti Pro Contact 225/45/17 ($108.00 each on www.tirerack.com)

Buyer pay's shipping... let me know what you would expect to pay for this wheel/tire package

:confused:

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Scotaku said:
I think we need a Classifieds forum.

As for your stock wheels, HLM, tack the $432 tire cost onto whatever you'd like for them and then chop off 10% to help them move quickly. if they're not moving, consider lowering your price. I honestly don't know what these wheels cost so I think the market will bear almost anything as they've just arrived. Maybe a good figure is half to three quarters of what your new wheels and tires cost you? Just to lessen their cost a little?

Other GTI owners probably won't be interested in them for much more than winter beaters since a lot of them already have these. GLI drivers might like 'em as an alternative but they have a stock wheel very similar. Passat/A4/S4 drivers may really like them though. The bolt pattern is the same and the offset is compatible. Check PassatWorld and/or AudiWorld forums to get their attention. ;)

cool thanks for the info...What's HLM?

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Give us an update after they sell. I'm trying to decide if I want to go with these or pay the extra $750 for the 18" wheels so I can sell them easily. Either way I'm going with aftermarket wheels and I don't have the space to store the stockers so they'll be sold. Curious if there is any market for the stock 17's though. Maybe in a few months once the Golf shows up...17's would be a nice upgrade on a standard Golf, no?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
A41.8QTM said:
Give us an update after they sell. I'm trying to decide if I want to go with these or pay the extra $750 for the 18" wheels so I can sell them easily. Either way I'm going with aftermarket wheels and I don't have the space to store the stockers so they'll be sold. Curious if there is any market for the stock 17's though. Maybe in a few months once the Golf shows up...17's would be a nice upgrade on a standard Golf, no?

wheels and tires now on eBay...Feel free to check them out and see how the bidding is going.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=8048837630&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Are you speaking in some kind of code?

:iono:

rica_roel said:
the Best is your test on the floor, fot any leak and the date¡¡¡¡¡

black2.0t

Drag Race Newbie
how much for the 5 gal paint