GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fahrenheit #1113 seat lever insert

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Someone asked me awhile ago what my seat lever insert looked like and I went out and snapped a quick Iphone pic for you guys to see - so here it is.

MasterGunnZ

The sex
Car(s)
GTI
Looks good:thumbsup:

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
there was a guy on the forums selling these a loooong time ago. i bought mine back then to but it just says GTI. you can get them on ebay now

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
^ yup...I cant remember what the guys name was, but I think he was in another country? did a great job, I had to torque it just a little bit so it stays flat and I glued it in - looks good and hasnt budged once ... the machined piece fits in there perfect, its absolutely flush now when i run my finger over it ( except of course where the #'s are cut out )

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
very cool.

maybe in the future paint it Fahrenheit orange?

I actually had an orange background underneath the insert that showed through but I felt that it was too much orange and thought this way looked the best, deliberated for about a week and then glued it in like this.

I want to get the head rests sewn in Orange stitching that says "Fahrenheit #1113" and hopefully that wont orange it out too much or look tacky - work in progress...no rush