GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F/s Apr K04 Turbo charger for tsi

uaintdubbinunlessurubbin

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn man, a KO4 Tiguan!? What were your impressions with that combo? Didn't mean to thread jack but ive been wanting to do this when I get the wife a Tiguan.

340 whp. Crazy pull, had to change the clutch also so be prepared for that, stock clutch will slip right away. with the tiguan though, its got the audi ttrs tranny in it, not the same as a gti.

here is the pic of the turbo out, will have more to follow.

Looking for $1600 shipped which I think is more then reasonable. I will take more pics, I will also pickup gasket from dealer for the buyer, it just saves the person a trip.

This is Ryans face

Not sure if...
Car(s)
2011 GTI CCTA
I'm interested. Any shaft play or housing cracks? You mentioned gaskets, are you going to get the whole kit that normally comes with the complete kit from APR? Will I need anything additional besides what you are selling upon receiving to properly install this kit, in other words?

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
I was wondering what the difference is between the two. I'm still torn between KO4 and BT...... Decisions decisions. If I knew this would bolt right up to an FSI id have a hard time not doing it.

It will, but you know you want a BT :thumbsup:

flat tire

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Electric + 135i
Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, this thing is mine!

I looked into this a little more and you have to also machine part of the compressor housing (you could do this with a die grinder, grinding wheel, or even dremel) to not hit the block. Oil and coolant hoses may not be the same either. Other than that the turbo will bolt on.

edit: or not actually. Apparently the machining is only necessary for a FSI turbo to be used on a TSI, not the other way around. I imagine all the oil / coolant ports will bolt up if you reuse your lines too.