GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F*CKING HIGHBEAMS

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
I either have terrible luck, or everyone around me is retarded. Maybe God wants me blind. I dnno which, but it seems every night at least 1 person ends up behind me with their high beams on. This happened the other night as usual when I was sick and in a bad mood. Then I remembered the 300+hp I could use to get the fuck away from these people who are trying to blind me. So I did. Got far away from this idiot on the expressway, and got off at my exit. I'm sitting at a redlight, and I say to my fiance, "God hates me so much. I bet that asshole with his high beams on gets off at this exit right behind me." This is one of those red lights notorious for taking forever to change. A min or two later I see FUCKING HIGH BEAMS IN MY REAR VIEW. As soon as she stops behind me the light changes and I smoke my tires like crazy because the next light has bad timing and always turns red too fast. Well, too much wheel spin cause my tires are balding and I get stuck at the light. The idiot pulls up next to me and I roll my window down and start honking. This DUMB BITCH MORON IS SO OBLIVIOUS TO THE WORLD SHE DOESN'T NOTICE ME TRYING TO GET HER ATTENTION. How on earth does someone drive for over 10 minutes without noticing their high beams are on? For fucks sake. I was || close to experiencing true road rage and bashing her head lights in.

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
Sounds like you need a smoke/drink.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
im so cautious about warning oncoming drivers about their highs with a flash of mine. I've gotten better at noticing whose are one and whose aren't, but one time i flashed a range rover sport HSE who only had on his lows and this guy flicked on his high beams, and i saw stars. i thought id never see again lmao

dorn101

Jai Guru Deva Om
I've been behind a car on the highway before that had their turn-signal on for miles, it drove me nuts. I got in front of them and put mine on for about 10 seconds and saw them turn theirs off finally.

fairladyz_gt-r

Go Kart Champion
Try living in the mid-west...where everyone drive SUV or truck...oh and we don't have street light in 95% of the place........

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Car(s)
VW GTI MKVI
what you need is to vag-com your FTP bulbs as high beams and to also leave your fogs on with high beams. Then slow down, let the morons pass, and pull up behind them and hit them with all 6 lights. I've indulged myself a number of times with this method... makes me feel better at the end of the day. Watch people pull over instantly when you pop them all on, lol

Maybe since you have such horrible luck, get your windshield tinted 50%... will help loads with glare from the front anyways... tint the back window dark (15-20)

Frank Rizzo

Trailingthrottleoversteer
+1

Makes me want to hop out of the car and pop both of her headlights with a ball peen hammer.

I end up slowing down and driving behind them with my high beams on. Bad Karma - I know, but it makes me feel better!