GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

Papele

Ready to race!
last name...

djax1

Ready to race!
djax= desean jackson of the philadelphia eagles= favorite player.

he's doing crap right now, however. and so are the eagles :mad:

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
Wow. Talk about digging up an old thread. I started this a year and a half ago, haha.

But...just to remind everyone....

If you want to read the whole story, read post #1. :laugh:

HaveBulldogWillTravel

Ready to race!
Mine is sorta self explanatory. I find, fix, and transport "dogs in need" along the mid-Atlantic I95 corridor. Very rewarding.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Cdubbgti91

C for first letter in my name-Charles
dubb-just like vdubb except with the C
gti-duh my favorite car :)
91-my birth year

inc55

Go Kart Champion
I've had this screenname for about 13-15 years. My Jewish b-day is on the 10th day of the 2nd month. So 2-10. The "i" is - 1, the "n" on top of the "c" while the c's opening is facing up is 0. So inc=10 and 5+5=10, which is 2 tens or 2-10. I'm very interested in numerology :)

As a matter of fact I have figured out what the numerology of GTI is
GTI=BROKE as in I blew all my money on mods!!

PENROSE

Go Kart Champion
10 years ago, I was at a bar in North Philly when I got a little to intoxicated and I did several stupid things...

1. Motor-boating my Intellectual Heritage TA.
2. Told my best friend's girlfriend that I would never fuck her, even if she was the last woman on earth. (They got married, we are still friends)
3. Hit on the waitress and called her boyfriend a scumbag loser for dating her for 10 years and that if he was a real man he would put a ring on his finger...
4. ...which lead to him trying to fight me and me telling him that I think he is such a bitch that I'll give him 7 punches before I'll hit him...
5. ...which lead to my two friends dragging me outside and putting me in the back seat of their SUV. I needed to use the Bathroom and when I went to pee I noticed that he (the guy from 3 + 4) and his three friend were sitting in a white Toyota Carola so I decided that it would be proper to relieve myself on his hood and windshield.
6. After being placed back into the SUV. The dudes in the Toyota decides to jump my friends so I grabbed the tireiron (we had a flat earlier in the night and it was just sitting there on top of the flat tire) and went to town...

Don't do alcohol or drugs kids!

Ever since that night my friends called me Tireiron Mike. I still use that nick as reminder never to over do alcohol or narcotics since I do turn into a raging asshole when under the influence.

Dude.......we need to hang out sometime!!!

Then again..................................maybe we shouldn't.

Good story though.

VINNY1

Ready to race!
Vinny? Well my legal name is Vincenzo, and daily I'm Vince. I never liked Vinny, until a few years ago. A young lady friend of mine said "I'm going to call you Vinny from now on, it's playfull, tough, and sexy all at once". From that day on I became Vinny.

She could have said the same about the name Myron, and from that day on I would have been Myron.:p

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
My first GTI. Erste=first in German.

I've owned 2 Jettas in the past. 1990 wolfsberg edition and a 1994. Went off to Volvos and BMWs after that. Glad to be back. This is my first mod car and I'm loving it.

ErsteGTI

Ready to race!
Oh yeah. Owned a Prius in there too....What? Loved the Golden Stickers (I've got a long commute) and the 50 plus mpg.