GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EVOMS CF Interior Trim Kit

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
http://www.evoms.com/marketplace/Vi...}&Curr={3F90688F-42D8-4F84-A8FF-F392637DB072}

Full CF Kit...just saw it i dont know if its a repost...

Price: $2289 (thats with a $`1000 deposit that you get back once you send your org)

I like the idea. but i also think thats a good little chuck of change! :eyebulge:

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
now if i hit the lotto... or sold my giant rock of crack... then maby i would buy this... but its not on my list... performance first.

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
it is alot but looks hella good....just damn thats alot, but i do like the steering wheel insert

VWDADDY

Certified Monkey Wrench
What you might not know is that all the Carbon Fiber work is hand made by one person. Not mass produced like some companies , and not glue on covers. All OEM trim pieces wrapped in carbon. Try pricing VW trim parts somtime and see what a roll of carbon fiber is going for. Its not cheap.

You want to be a Big Dog , you got to have Big Money. The Carbon work is worth it.

Thanks , my two cents.:thumbsup:

agpatel

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI MkV
oh i know how much cf cost, i have worked with it and by no means am i saying it is not worth it in that sense, just exp. for me...

Temper

Touch my monkey..
Well they may have some great products, but.
Their customer service and attention to customer's needs sucks.
I had nothing but issues with them to get my Evoms intake to arrive to the proper address. I had called them 4 times, spoke to "the man" 3 of them and they still screwed the order up. Be aware, and doubble check your order information, and delevery address. Have a good day.

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
I wouldnt even pay 1/4 of that price, Eff that.

918hare

Go Kart Champion
What you might not know is that all the Carbon Fiber work is hand made by one person. Not mass produced like some companies , and not glue on covers. All OEM trim pieces wrapped in carbon. Try pricing VW trim parts somtime and see what a roll of carbon fiber is going for. Its not cheap.

You want to be a Big Dog , you got to have Big Money. The Carbon work is worth it.

Thanks , my two cents.:thumbsup:

Hmmmmmmmmm............I wonder who that is.

You guys have to remember that if you send your old parts in you get the kit for $1289, well worth it!!!!! It is even worth the $2289.

mKvDuBBy

SoFa KiNg FaSt
Car(s)
MKV GTI
i would only get a couple of things that are carbon fiber. Like the evoms carbon fiber eyelids. Does anyone know where to purchase that thing.