GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurosport Park Ave GTG(Renton WA - May 11)

meph

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI
The guys at Eurosport Park were nice enough to offer their shop/parking for us to have a get together. Unlike the other GTG going on this day, we're going to try to keep this VW/Audi Only GTG. This is a great opportunity for the VW/Audi enthusiasts to get to know each other, and meet the crew at Eurosport Park and see what they can do for us.

11am - 2pm

Afterwards we can just roll over to the Berliner which is 3 min away and have lunch and beer.

EuroSport Park Avenue
618 Park Ave N
Renton, WA 98057

Directions going I-405 Southbound:

- Take Exit 5, (Sunset Blvd)
- Stay right, onto Sunset Blvd
- Take second left onto Park Ave
- Left side, NW corner of 6th & Park

Directions going I-405 Northbound:

- Take Exit 5, (Sunset Blvd)
- Take left onto Sunset Blvd.
- Proceed to Park Ave & take a left
- Left side, NW Corner of 6th & Park

Who's in?

meph

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI
I have no idea. This is the first time when Eurosport invited us. I have been to CNC and Joel is a really nice guy and and CNC has a great shop it's a cool place to chill out. But the 3 times i went there, there were lots of other cars there. Hondas, Nissans, Hummers, BMW..etc which is great to see, but at the same time i think i would be nice to have a VW/AUDI only meet.

I think this is a great opportunity for us to come down and see what this shop is all about and talk to the owner and the guys who work there.

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Yea I have been to a couple of the CNC meets. True about all the different cars.

I will try to make! If I go I will bring some friends

meph

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 UG GTI
Beautiful day. awesome people. I wish we had more MK5 representation here.

Strikered

Ready to race!