GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

European EE Militia chapter

Sothis

Diesel power
Car(s)
'06 Mk5
Well sounds... interesting. How would you imagine that?

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
The club is really growing here in the states, and it would be awesome to have a chapter abroad. PVW did a page about our club in the states:

GTI2007

At the moment I'm doubting between doing 1 chapter for the whole of Europe or for every country it's own chapter or just try to start a european one first and when the number of members from a certain country grows above a certain limit give them their own chapter when they want it

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
Hi

I would be intrested to have a chapter here in Europe like some of the states in America. Are any of you europeans in here interested to join something like this?

A bit more info here: http://eemilitia.com/home.html

Sent you a PM in regards to your interest. I would be glad to work with you and help get you started.

Best Regards,

Kevin - Evolution Euro Militia :thumbsup:

Last edited:

residentevol

Fugitive Trucker
Car(s)
On order 09 GTI UG
Im stationed overseas in Germany and will be here until 2014...Im looking for some sort of club to join as there arent many guys around this area that are down.

Let me know!

BTW my build thread is in the wheels/tire/suspension forum check it out ;)

Redstripe

Banned
Car(s)
CW GTI
Good luck, from EEM Florida chapter

BLKSUNSHINE

Banned
Car(s)
BAGGED MKV GTI
Im stationed overseas in Germany and will be here until 2014...Im looking for some sort of club to join as there arent many guys around this area that are down.

Let me know!

BTW my build thread is in the wheels/tire/suspension forum check it out ;)

Best way to start is to post up and introduce yourself on our home site.

www.eemilitia.com

Love to get this underway and start small and see where it goes from there :thumbsup: