GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
It's a little bit above set point after the spike, but like 1 psi and is slowly tapering down. Big picture looks fine to me and no knock or anything. And you're staying below the adjustable max boost setting. I don't see any issues, it's basically right on target. If the other gears the boost is a lot lower than that may be worth looking into?
Capture.PNG

Sprinqer

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 Autobahn PP
It's a little bit above set point after the spike, but like 1 psi and is slowly tapering down. Big picture looks fine to me and no knock or anything. And you're staying below the adjustable max boost setting. I don't see any issues, it's basically right on target. If the other gears the boost is a lot lower than that may be worth looking into?View attachment 161344
I guess looking closer at it third carries 24 until about 5000 and then drops 2 psi, maybe I'm freaking out over nothing. Idk, the yellow and orange spots in the log analyzer scare me lol. What a ride its been since the first one I did.

thunderstruck1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Since I'm seeing a number of complaints about the shift mapping for the DSG flash, can these be alleviated with the tuning suite? It appears the DSG parameters can be altered, based on the screen shot shown on Eurodyne web site. OTOH, it does not show the DQ381 as having a tune although Chris confirmed it does. Part of the reason I ask is because if I have to purchase the tuning suite with cable plus DSG tune the Cobb package becomes closer in price.

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
It took years to get DSG revisions from Tapp and there may never be updates. Cobb seems like an easy choice for DSG now. I've just transitioned from ED after having used it for two years.

Activated

Any idea when they will be adding the adjustable file to the 2019 R tune? I remember it made a pretty big difference in my 17 R.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Since I'm seeing a number of complaints about the shift mapping for the DSG flash, can these be alleviated with the tuning suite? It appears the DSG parameters can be altered, based on the screen shot shown on Eurodyne web site. OTOH, it does not show the DQ381 as having a tune although Chris confirmed it does. Part of the reason I ask is because if I have to purchase the tuning suite with cable plus DSG tune the Cobb package becomes closer in price.
TVS is one of the best tunes for the DQ381 transmission.

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
I have Audi S3 so those are the only tunes I can download, but those tables, plus a few other new ones, only show up with the Boss500 / BT tunes for me.