GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Maestro for MK5 GTi 2.0T FSI- APR Stage 3

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
I just found out that Maestro can scale the MAF, so I wont need a MAF-less tune :happyanim:

Yeah of course it has the ability to do it but I doubt its something you can just ask Tapp to do and he'll whip it out. Youlll need a tuner to do it for you.

We do not know the limits of the LPFP and APR's modified injectors. On 93 octane I was told the LPFP is tapped at 400bhp. Switch either one of those and your tune becomes whacked out.

Ive ran several different pumps and it doesn't significantly effect any part of my tune to where things have to be adjusted. sure my fuel trims might be off slightly in different areas but you rarely get "spot on" when we are talking BT tunes.

imo you will want more than a stock or even R32/APR pump to make more than 400whp on pump.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
scaling the MAF will require getting specs on the sensor. I've only ever tuned a car off a MAP sensor. I honestly couldn't tell you to expect an easy linear calibration or a curve. I know a lot of small time tuners really don't like dealing with em. I will say one plus about a MAP tune is if you blow a charge pipe you won't stall out. I've had to reinstall a charge pipe stalled out in the left turn lane a few times

Savir04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07'/CW/6MT/FSI
whats wrong with running mafless eurodyne...shouldnt be hard to tune it W maestro given that eurodyne PPL will give you a base file for it right? from there you can fine tune your boost curve...if your going for 400 whp id ditch the gt28 and go for a gt3071r...plus im sure eurodyne PPL would be more familiar with the gt30....now for fuel, I have no clue how far you'll get with the stock lpfp...but 400 whp w meth on a gt30 with stock LPFP sounds doable...or maybe im talking sht....lol its hard for me to tell the difference sometimes..

gt28 @ 400 whp chokes up top and brings up ait's...true or false?

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
whats wrong with running mafless eurodyne...shouldnt be hard to tune it W maestro given that eurodyne PPL will give you a base file for it right? from there you can fine tune your boost curve...if your going for 400 whp id ditch the gt28 and go for a gt3071r...plus im sure eurodyne PPL would be more familiar with the gt30....now for fuel, I have no clue how far you'll get with the stock lpfp...but 400 whp w meth on a gt30 with stock LPFP sounds doable...or maybe im talking sht....lol its hard for me to tell the difference sometimes..

gt28 @ 400 whp chokes up top and brings up ait's...true or false?

Nothing wrong with mafless. OP just stated he preferred maf. My mafless tune works just fine. You could get close to 400 on 2871r. I was mid 350's with pump gas timing last year. R32/apr Lpfp was pretty much maxed at that point at least on my setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Savir04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07'/CW/6MT/FSI
Nothing wrong with mafless. OP just stated he preferred maf. My mafless tune works just fine. You could get close to 400 on 2871r. I was mid 350's with pump gas timing last year. R32/apr Lpfp was pretty much maxed at that point at least on my setup.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

good info :thumbsup: