GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Maestro 7 tuning thread

KiwiS4

also MED9 Funktionsrahmen is available in german. someone who is a member here has put it up on another site...idk if its ok to share, so ill let him link to it if he wants.
overall it is very similar to me7, but there are some differences.

ive never used Maestro so i dont know the maps available, but if you can add map definitions, i may be able to help with that. i have a decent amount defined for my ECU, and like someone already said, not every ecu version has maps in the same location. actually i think only 2 are the same. the k03 GTI 1K0907115R and the k04 edition 30 1K0907115T.

Im looking for maps for 1K0907115T K04 ED30 !!!!!:help:

both dsg and ecu

Trying to use eurodyne it finds no dsg tune or maestro tunes for that ECU

Last edited:

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
Im looking for maps for 1K0907115T K04 ED30 !!!!!:help:

both dsg and ecu

Trying to use eurodyne it finds no dsg tune or maestro tunes for that ECU

You have to READ both files for those two ECU, then send to Eurodyne for them to build it for you. That's what I ended up doing to get my stage 1 and 2 files.

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
not every ecu version has maps in the same location. actually i think only 2 are the same. the k03 GTI 1K0907115R and the k04 edition 30 1K0907115T.
I have a 1K0907115R I installed S3 injectors, and installed a F23T turbo.
Are you saying that I only need to flash the 1K0907115T file from Eurodyne, as I should be good to go with no further modifications?

I'm doing this on a BWA engine block.

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
Depends on your ecu code too. There were no k04 or f23 files for my ecu in the library for my tsi mkv. I emailed Eurodyne and they emailed me a k04 base file.

I asked for this for my F23T. The only response I got was that only the files that are listed on the server are available (none applicable to my "R" revision ECU) or get my local tuner to create something for me. This is after I've already explained that we don't have Eurodyne tuners or dealers here in Jamaica. All I really want to do is to scale my new S3 injectors from the stock ones I had before.

Yes, they already have my money, but at least give me some customer service for a tuning related question.

Jontron11

Car(s)
08.5 Jetta
Hello, has anyone ever flashed over GIAC with EuroDyne? My GIAC file seems to be shit, I've always had great tunes with them, but I'm done. I purchased ED, but can I just flash over GIAC?

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
Yes, you can simply overwrite your existing GIAC tune with a Eurodyne basemap without issues. However, do not READ your GIAC map, and send it to Eurodyne (like you would do with a stock ECU). This would result in them making changes on top of the GIAC map resulting in possible engine damage under load. I've used Eurodyne to overwrite both Revo, and "Malone Tuning" flashes without issues before.

Jontron11

Car(s)
08.5 Jetta
Yes, you can simply overwrite your existing GIAC tune with a Eurodyne basemap without issues. However, do not READ your GIAC map, and send it to Eurodyne (like you would do with a stock ECU). This would result in them making changes on top of the GIAC map resulting in possible engine damage under load. I've used Eurodyne to overwrite both Revo, and "Malone Tuning" flashes without issues before.
Hello, thanks for the response. I haven't started yet, but when you say Dont Read GIAC MAP, is that one of the steps to flashing?

Jontron11

Car(s)
08.5 Jetta
No. It isn't one of the steps to flashing. This would only be used in the very ODD case that Eurodyne doesn't have a file for YOUR "box code" (or ECU part number).
Oh ok, thanks. I've already sent them my ECU code prior to buying. They said they had a k04 file for me.

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
They said they had a k04 file for me.
To get this, it is important to select the option to "license your vehicle on Maestro", and not the option that is listed.
This will ensure you get ALL files for your car, and not just the 2 default basemaps. I learned this the hard way and had to buy 8 credits twice (to get Maestro the second time around).

Jontron11

Car(s)
08.5 Jetta
To get this, it is important to select the option to "license your vehicle on Maestro", and not the option that is listed.
This will ensure you get ALL files for your car, and not just the 2 default basemaps. I learned this the hard way and had to buy 8 credits twice (to get Maestro the second time around).
Hmm, I'm not to sure I know what you mean just yet. I guess I will just follow there instructions on flashing. In there steps it does say to follow the "License your vehicle on Maestro" link on there web site.

Nitrous1024

Ready to race!
also MED9 Funktionsrahmen is available in german. someone who is a member here has put it up on another site...idk if its ok to share, so ill let him link to it if he wants.
overall it is very similar to me7, but there are some differences.

ive never used Maestro so i dont know the maps available, but if you can add map definitions, i may be able to help with that. i have a decent amount defined for my ECU, and like someone already said, not every ecu version has maps in the same location. actually i think only 2 are the same. the k03 GTI 1K0907115R and the k04 edition 30 1K0907115T.
Are you saying that someone could flash the Edition 30 file to a K03 GTI, and the ECU is NOT bricked?

If so, I'd be curious to try getting a hold of the Edition 30 Eurodyne file to import the individual tables in my GTI with F23T and S3 injectors