GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Maestro 7 tuning thread

HereticByDefault

Go Kart Champion
So that's mainly where we're limited as usual. Good to know

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Terry, cruizin and others is it feasible/possible to tune a ko4 with wm to lower the torque and raise my hp closer the 400whp range. Already running rs4 fpv. Or should I just leave it alone.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Terry, cruizin and others is it feasible/possible to tune a ko4 with wm to lower the torque and raise my hp closer the 400whp range. Already running rs4 fpv. Or should I just leave it alone.

doesnt really work that way, so i would just leave it alone. HP is a measure of how quickly an engine can work. http://www.howstuffworks.com/horsepower.htm

so what are you all doing for your KFMIRL & KFMIOP??
are you scaling the axis? what i the load scale on your IOP/Torque % maps??
stock is up to 150%

i wonder cuz my car feels nice and smooth, but there's a point where my actual load is higher then my requested, its not by much, but still not right i think.

Last edited:

jjakimetz

Ready to race!
so what are you all doing for your KFMIRL & KFMIOP??
are you extending the axis? what i the load scale on your IOP/Torque % maps??
stock is up to 150%

i wonder cuz my car feels nice and smooth, but there's a point where my actual load is higher then my requested, its not by much, but still not right i think.

I don't have the software in front of me, can you screen shot the tables you are talking about and screenshot the log as well when the issue occurs?

jjakimetz

Ready to race!
ok here they are

KFMIRL = Requested Load

KFMIOP = Expected Torque

I see you say it is up to 150 stock, so are both of those tables unmodified?
If those are the modified tables, can you post of the stock screens as well?

What are your limits in LDRXN and KFLDHBN? Feel free to screenshot those so I can see them as well.

Last edited:
KFMIRL = Requested Load

KFMIOP = Inverse of KFMIRL

I see you say it is up to 150 stock, so are both of those tables unmodified?
If those are the modified tables, can you post of the stock screens as well?

What are your limits in LDRXN and KFLDHBN? Feel free to screenshot those so I can see them as well.

not inverse, complimentary

Was kinda lookin for info from those that have experience with med9/me7/maestro

jjakimetz

Ready to race!
not inverse, complimentary

Was kinda lookin for info from those that have experience with med9/me7/maestro

Right, I corrected with an edit.

I understand your position, makes sense, but I am also good at figuring these things out. If no one else can help, just let me know and we can work on it. :)

Last edited:
i know a few dif ways to deal with this, i was just seeing what others have done.

one way is to change the sclae on the axis, but then i have at least 4 ign maps to change because the scale will be off

NJdubber

Performance Enthusiast
Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0T FSI
Right, I corrected with an edit.

I understand your position, makes sense, but I am also good at figuring these things out. If no one else can help, just let me know and we can work on it. :)

What software are you currently running on your GTI ?