GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroCustoms 3" Downpipe GolfMkv Forum Special Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroCustoms

Ready to race!
EuroCustoms 3" Downpipe w/ Testpipe $299 Shipped.

EuroCustoms 3" Downpipe w/ Testpipe

GolfMkv forum members will receieve special pricing at $250 shipped within the USA. Thanks for your support.

Order here

Fits MK5 (05-08)Golf/Jetta 2.0T Increases power +31HP/+32 ft-lbs of torque Constructed out of 14-16 gauge, T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel bent tubing for maximum power and sound. Lifetime warranty High quality & durable Nice welds Throatier & deeper tone Turbo will spool quicker Full 3 inch tubing for maximum exhaust flow Water jet flanges for extreme precision and fit TIG welded for ultimate strength, quality, and durability. Direct bolt-on replacement for OEM downpipe & catalytic converters with 02 bungs. Replaces factory restricted downpipe & catalytic converter. Direct bolt on for stock catback exhaust or aftermarket exhaust that fits stock cat.

Sound clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvNtPN6itRQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZBiFs0tlvo

Last edited:

egyptianGTI

Weezy F
Car(s)
GTI
Hope this isnt a short time deal...
I would definitely buy one if i had the money right now

Nataraki

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'92 BMW 318i
Pretty good price. Will you be offering catback also in the near future, R32 tips maybe, and bundle it?:thumbsup:

chrisblack2k1

Less low, moar handling.
Car(s)
2009 GTI
I assume this is FSI only?

EuroCustoms

Ready to race!
will high flo cat be an option for this in the future? and being able to pair it with a 3" aftermarket catback?

In the future we do plan on doing a modular system (testpipe & high flow cat). Pairing with a 3" catback is also a possibility. That's something I will look into after we done with our current project. If you wanted to run this with a 3" catback in the mean time you would need to run a reducer. Thanks for your interest.

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Can you run this with stock cat?? Or have to use test pipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.