GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurocars build thread

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Your ability to literally build these things is just amazing. How did you acquire all this knowledge and skill?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wow, significant weight savings. I have the same passat parts, just no time to install them.

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Steinjager all the way! Prices are very fair, website is hard to navigate but you can order on the phone. They build them to your specs and are bar none the best out there. Get the dimensions you need (allowing for adjustment) and pick your hardware. I did all 4 of mine through them for around $210.

Here's the link, use the left side navigation bar and pick your stuff from there.

http://steinjager.com/shop/index.ph...Four=&tierFive=&tierSix=&tierSeven=&home=true

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
Asked the guy that shaved my rabbit bumper for me how much to shave my firewall panel. He quoted me $700. Even though I've never really done body work, I figure now is the time to learn and save $700. Pulled the firewall out today, shaved all the brake line mounting tabs and ground out the paint from the sound deadening plate holes and welded them in then smoothed it. Still going to make a new plate for the center so there isn't a transition from the left side to where the heater lines would go through. It will all be one smooth piece. Also made templates for the holes on either side where the wiring harnesses go through but no one had 20 ga sheet for me to make patch plates with so I'll need to order some