GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ErBall's Thunderbunny Build log

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
The IE and other aftermarket intakes look SOOOOO much better than the OEM plastic BS one. I really wish VW had sprung for something a little nicer. Very nice upgrades!

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Back from the dead bump.

Recently moved and had a baby, so car stuffs been on the back burner. Any who got a solid deal on the following and couldn't say no. Brakes need refinished and the manifold has a few blemishes.

is this the 4 pot on the stock size rotor? looks like the ones i grabbed too

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
That's the same brakes I have! Still have to finish prepping mine for paint and order up new rotors and pads. You should check out cquence for the rotors, basically OEM rotors that they drill, dimple, or slot depending on how you order them. Best bang for the buck on rotors imo.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
That's the same brakes I have! Still have to finish prepping mine for paint and order up new rotors and pads. You should check out cquence for the rotors, basically OEM rotors that they drill, dimple, or slot depending on how you order them. Best bang for the buck on rotors imo.

These rotors are stoptechs and are basically new.

I wouldn't buy any other rotors for these unless they're two piece.

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
What tune are you going to run for the manifold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Awesome! And you are going to run direct port meth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Had little to no time to work on the car recently, but did spend a few evenings refinishing the calipers. They're far from perfect, but they'll stop the car and match the rears.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Sometimes I get lucky.

Threw on the brakes. Huffs needed 13mm spacer to fit, Audi wheels fit without. Going to buy tires this weekend. Still have to swap out the oil pan. Old drain bung was leaking had a new one and a new bung welded on. Hopefully I'll get a chance to go out and run some logs this weekend.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Took a trip to tire rack this weekend. Bought some v12 evos. Also got the wheels and brakes on this weekend.

Also swapped out my old pan and a new oil drain line. It poured all day today, so I wasn't able to get out and actually drive this weekend.