GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ErBall's Thunderbunny Build log

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Changed around the fuel lines a little bit.

Nice job on the fuel lines man, shits legit!
This is how I would like to route my lines without the 5th injector.
*hint hint* Terry *hint hint* :wink:

What size AN lines did you use looks like -6?

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Reinstalled an E boost 2 tonight to finally up the boost. Going to be testing 21psi tomorrow morning.

Realized I never posted when I got a Fluidampr. Really nice upgrade to cope with obnoxious SMFW clutch chatter.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Shooting both meth and fuel in the throttle body pipe. With a vent to atmosphere bov, I didn't want it shooting fuel and meth in the bay.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Picked up some wheels this past weekend. They are 19s, and need refinished, but I've liked them ever since seeing them on the A8.

19x8.5 et45. Throwing 225/35/19s on them, because I could care less about low.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
I'd have to run around like a monster truck if I wanted to fit 245s on this wheel on a MKV. If it was like ET51 a 235 might be safe, but i'm not blowing a grand on tires to only find out I have fitment issues.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Nothing major, but I've been logging 21psi and it's about the limit of just LNF injectors and upgraded LPFP. Damn tsi fuel system,lol.

I will say it's really damn fast, introducing the 5th injector and more meth little by little. About to move and the weather isn't cooperating, but it's getting exciting.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
Back from the dead bump.

Recently moved and had a baby, so car stuffs been on the back burner. Any who got a solid deal on the following and couldn't say no. Brakes need refinished and the manifold has a few blemishes.

Thinking I already need my intake and throttle body pipe powdercoated so I might just have it all done at once.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]