GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EPL / Soccer Discussion

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Didn't see one anywhere in the off-topic so figured I would give it a go as I regularly write on numerous websites, so why not talk with even more people.

Anything EPL, World Football (title was just to avoid confusion), World Cup, etc., just put it out there.

I'm a huge Spurs and Bayern supporter, but am unbiased except for one team, which cannot be mentioned.

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha. Go figure. Had a feeling someone was creeping around here. See the CL game today?

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
I'm a huge Spurs and Bayern supporter

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
@Cadubya you guys did come out really strong. Showed how important it was to you guys to get the home result. Just Ozil left it too late to find out which way Neuer was going. From there it was just history. Going down to ten was never going to do any favors. Kroos showed he was world-class today though.

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
@Thunderfunk Fan of both too???

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
@Thunderfunk Fan of both too???

Oh yeah. I follow the Bundesliga a bit more than the EPL but I love both teams. For something more local I am also a NY Red Bulls fan.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Ha ha ha! Arsenal and City, ya's are fooked for the second leg.
Not surprising though seeing how far superior Barcelona and Bayern were.

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't know what city were thinking with Dimichelis in to defend the speed they have. Nastasic, although inexperienced would have been a better choice, but that's just Pellegrini preferring one of his long time players.

koinfamous2

Passed Driver's Ed
Can't say I was entirely too happy today....

Thunderfunk

Ready to race!
Can't say I was entirely too happy today....

It was a painful match to watch. I figured after the half we would come out blazing but it was just one bad pass after another along with some sloppy runs in the attacking third.

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
Liverpool@! YNWA!!!!

As for city and arsenal, sad mofos. Gave faaaaaaar to much respect to their continental counterparts.