GOLFMKV

Emanyankee's Build Thread

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
So.....

To start this out...

Lets just say that I was a ricer, yes, Rice was a part of my 17 year old mind. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. I now know it was dumb and silly. I am 21 now.......

That being said. I feel that I have moved far away from that stage of my life and here it is.

Please comment, give me your criticism and all that.

:cool:

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Picture of day 1: Stock. looks perty

Oh, and the rice begins

It gets so much worse, just wait.

and this was on racelands

Yea... That was the worst. That was terrible. .. badge less grill.. that fucking lip... and the wheels. I'm sorry guys... please do not judge me.. please....

much better, bought some better wheels.. and a vortex rep lip...

This is a little better, i still needed to get rid of that grill and that the plate was blocking all that air flow.

more prettys

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
a local friend of mine fabbed up my exhaust and it turned out perfect with no tip and just a turn down for more of a rowdy look.

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Freaking nerd.......

I kid, I kid. Welcome man.

lol you troll.. but hey dude. finally getting around to making this thread and not just asking random questions and buying/selling things

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
Looks much better without that red lip LOL. So what's the current list of mods?

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Looks much better without that red lip LOL. So what's the current list of mods?

God it really does, Umm look at my sig. Ill also post up more later. i also have a pile of parts sitting in my garage ready to get put on when it warms up.

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
So this is what it looks like now. I actually broke off the lip RIGHT BEFORE an auto cross event I was participating in.

also, Here is the mod list. I will probably edit it because I won't remember it all

Apr Stage 2+
Apr upgrade hpfp
Raceland coils (h&r waiting to be put on)
Custom full TBE
P3 gauge
Bsh Cold Air Intake
034 street density motor mounts
JL Sub & 12 inch Kicker

Here is what is sitting in my garage waiting to go on:
Spm front and rear sway bars
42dd Catch Can
H&R coilovers
034 motorsport strut mounts
Enkei Raijin (soon to be purchased)
Direzza Zii's (soon to be purchased)

Also, I haven't been taking pictures lately because my back camera on my phone isn't working :/

Last edited:

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Looking good, but you aren't doing a good job on keeping your identity a secret emanyankee...or should I say...Batman!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
Looking good, but you aren't doing a good job on keeping your identity a secret emanyankee...or should I say...Batman!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, back in high school I had that sticker. and kids would be like. oh that batman car? luuuuulllllllllllllll. :rolleyes:

K03

Ridiculous.
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
Any pics of the exhaust fitment behind the valance? I always wanted to shave the back and do that bent to the ground piece

emanyankee

Ready to race!
Car(s)
mk5 Gti
mounted my wheels and put the new suspension on as well as the spm rsb... found out my h&r's collars were siezed on the front so that is fun. so i am stuck at this height unless i can get some new collars from h&r.

This is with the new wheels and tires on