GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Elliott's "meh" build thread

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Sorry no more real updates today either. Car just sat there looking all sad today. (Way to busy to be working on my own car) however took a couple more pics. I used to be sitting just above tyre and lip was just poking but now if you look at the extra room we have created it should be fun when going to install the more aggressive rs's. Still yet to see what I do with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 920

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Might have missed it, but are you staying with the stock body color or doing something custom?

Ye just staying bmp. If I was to change the colour I'd want to go crazy. Remove the engine, full interior, etc etc but I just can't justify doing that to this golf. Maybe I'll wrap it down the road but again I'm still not sure about it.at the end of the day it's a sticker.:iono:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
Well slowly it's coming together. It's been two weeks now and was hoping to have more done but been super busy at work and customers come first.( they are paying fir this at the end if the day) however car is now ready for primer, finished all the rubbing down and happy with the lines . We rolled it into the booth this evening, ready to get worked on first thing in the morning.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 935