GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EDC!!!!

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
I AM! Should we have a meet in the lot? Picture 6 MkVs lined up, bumpin' sick Jungle beats, with 30 half-naked 18 year olds... and Lazers!
Seriously though my BMP will be parked by 7:30 since I just heard Dillinja & Lemon D are spinnin' at 8!

ketchupfreak

Go Kart Champion
I AM! Should we have a meet in the lot? Picture 6 MkVs lined up, bumpin' sick Jungle beats, with 30 half-naked 18 year olds... and Lazers!
Seriously though my BMP will be parked by 7:30 since I just heard Dillinja & Lemon D are spinnin' at 8!

Im gona be rolling with about 20 people and I really really dont want to drive (well drive afterwards) so I dont think my GTI will be there.

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
My lord that party was epic. Biggest party of the last 7 years at least if not ever. 30,000 pre-sales plus! Don't mean to rub it in but my mind is still blown. Saw a bunch of GTI's in the lot (which took me an hour and a half to get out of by 6am). Sux being at work now but I guess my old age is catching up to my raving stamina. Anyone hear the Hype set? Best set of the night if not the year. Anyone catch Daft Punk? Big up all SoCal GTI Massive!

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
My lord that party was epic. Biggest party of the last 7 years at least if not ever. 30,000 pre-sales plus! Don't mean to rub it in but my mind is still blown. Saw a bunch of GTI's in the lot (which took me an hour and a half to get out of by 6am). Sux being at work now but I guess my old age is catching up to my raving stamina. Anyone hear the Hype set? Best set of the night if not the year. Anyone catch Daft Punk? Big up all SoCal GTI Massive!

daft punk wasn't there.

I can say though that this was the best party i've ever been to in my life. Each artist crossed all boundaries of genres. I had the best time ever. Moby was SICK, BT live was SICK, DJ Dan and Donald Glaude were SIIIICCCK, all in all the event was SIICCK! lol

boaz

Go Kart Champion
i got really really really really drunk and had a blast lol. thats it. it was badass entering into the coliseum and seeing so many people. like ants lol, in the end i coulda been by myself and had a good time.

it was fun tripping over the candy kids on the floor as i was making my way closer to the stage, i prolly stepped on like 30 people. lol

i saw a stock ug on classix at the parking lot by the sports arena

kimchi29

Go Kart Champion
Was BT doing his laptop symphony??? or was he rocking it out on synths and other tools???

I saw him at Giant back in the Circus Disco days and he kicked major ass!!!!

no laptop symphony, he was using a large midi controller running through ableton. he also had a modulator and a few other stuff.

now dj dan and donald glaude were SICK, donald glaude had a drum machine and a vocoder. he would make live samples from the drum machine and the vocoder and dj dan would chop them up and throw them into the track that was playing :eyebulge: