GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ecstuning.com not loading?

ce4

Ready to race!
Any one else, android users, having issues loading Ecstuning.com on their phones? Come home to relax in my favorite spot....near the bedroom...and the page wont load. Can't even access the contact us...only flash downloads. Hmmmmmm.....

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Doesn't work on pc either. Says to upgrade flash and then tried to force a flash download. Chrome said the file was dangerous and blocked it.

ce4

Ready to race!
Got similar thing on mobile. Weird. I'm sure they're aware (hopefully).

Renck

Ready to race!
I'm receiving this message:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Jaber

Modero
Their SSL cert expired. You can still browse the site, just have to tell browser to ignore the expired cert. but personally wouldn't buy anything until their cert is renewed.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Their SSL cert expired. You can still browse the site, just have to tell browser to ignore the expired cert. but personally wouldn't buy anything until their cert is renewed.

Hah. This just happened on one of our corporate sites and caused some headaches. Sloppy because ssl certs give warnings for months in advance to the actual expiration.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah, I'm getting all kinds of security alerts from Chrome for them, then once I click through I get "unable to load site, upgrade your flash player"

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Still some android phone issue. Idk trying to clear all that stuff

--------------
11:35est wasn't working for me. Meh

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
It only works for me on Safari on my phone, even after clearing history. It's giving me the 'upgrade flash player' error with everything else.

Jaber

Modero
This is the response I received:

Last evening ECS Tuning became unresponsive and went offline. When this occurred the domain began to redirect to an unaffiliated website. We apologize for the temporary disruption and we are currently working to resolve the redirect issue. Please contact (customerservice@ECStuning.com / sales@ECStuning.com) if you need further assistance.